Now I've been staked before. Once a year ago for over $500 (which I was supposed to grind with a good RB deal, but lost due to being terrible at cash), and other times through boardsies where I've had a little success but this was MY first deposit. Here's how it came about:
I opened up poker770 and found 60c sitting in the account and being bored I decide to play a 6 man, 60c tourney which I luckily won. The rest is shown in this screenshot:
In order to cash out the winnings I had to deposit, so I did. Had to use my last 20 quid on my laser card and get it through moneybookers and after a little kerfuffle all is well with the world.
Now seeing as I've broken my deposit rule I've decided to see if I can grind out some winnings and make a small 20 euro deposit to VC. I've so far managed to spin this up to 70 euro playing a mixture of $5 Beginners HU, small buy in tourneys and a little shortstacking 25c/50c cash so going well so far. 3 days in and I've more than trebled my BR.
At the moment I'm not taking BR management into consideration at all as I'm just taking a punt with this 20. Peanuts to anyone, I know, but being the broke ass student that I am fundage aint easy to come by. In saying that though my grant just came through but that's all needed for rag week next week.
My own personal challenge is to spin this 70 euro up to 1 grand before March 1st. I should be getting another grant installment then so hopefully will be able to resist the urge to cash out should I achieve it. If I do get there then another challenge will be set.
gl with this ram, you've been going far in your tourneys latley soon to win one me thinks.. hope ya break it mate
ReplyDeleteCheers mate, should be fun anywho
ReplyDelete